Monday 10 June 2013

The Monday Smile

Good morning and welcome to another Monday Smile! I hope you have all had a great weekend, it does make a difference when the sun is shining don't you think? I've had a great time just working away in my garden, with frequent breaks of course for the odd nibble and cuppa.

I have a puzzle for you tomorrow so don't forget to pop by and see what it's all about!

I hope this will start your week off with a smile.


Ducks in Heaven




Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there St Peter says, " we only have one rule here, don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter Heaven and sure enough there are ducks everywhere and it's almost impossible not to step on a duck and despite being careful the first woman  accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St Peter with the ugliest man she had ever seen and he chains them together, " that's your punishment for standing on a duck you will be chained together for all eternity!"

The second day the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and she is visited immediately by St Peter who misses nothing, accompanied by a very ugly man, he chains them together with the same admonishment as the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man is very VERY careful where she steps.  She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks.
One day St Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever seen.

Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular,





!steady!


The happy woman said " I wonder what I did to deserve to be chained to you for all eternity?"

The guy says. I don't know about you but I stepped on a duck!









Have a great week!




here

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Monday smile Linda !! Nice pictures !!!

    xEva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! yes Linda this indeed put a HUGE smile on my face!!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this joke - made me laugh. Have a great day Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaack! (I think we're all cringing a bit as we imagine ourselves in her place....)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!.....LOL!.....LOL! I am saving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giggle. Wow...what a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! Thanks for sharing this! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx