Thursday 26 November 2015

Success!

Another little set all complete...



Made with woolcraft Aran yarn which I had in my stash and .....



once again I used Marianna's lovely Skye pattern which can be found here



 The scarf was crocheted using front edge htr/hdc which gives a knitted look and a nice cosy rib like finish. I can't believe that it's over three years since I last made some of these you can see my previous makes here along with the pattern link.

I have really enjoyed making these little sets and to be quite honest I could go on making them forever but I have restricted myself to making four this time because I must move on to something else and these need to be sent away to Knit for nowt so that they can be handed out to needy children at their Christmas party, I am frantically trying to complete a little cardigan so it can also placed into the box before it's sent off.


My lovely friends at NELH have been busy making some too....



So that's nine altogether along with..
16 baby hats
6 newborn baby tops
3 toddler tops
7 kids hats
2 scarves
1 blanket
and a cardigan if I get it finished, I will I must!:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely friends who are celebrating!

I will be around to visit you all hopefully this weekend but right now I have a cardy to finish and a box to pack. xxx




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. You are the kindest soul alive, those are wonderful gifts for those in need.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little outfits Linda and gorgeous colours. Some fortunate little one is going to look really smart!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of dark pink. You've done well to make all those sets and to know when sending them off will be more useful than trying to make more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely !!!! And very girly !
    Have a cosy and creative weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely hat, scarf & mittens set! So pretty - and they will make a little girl very happy this Christmas. Well done Linda :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work Linda and your friends - I'm sure they will be well received.
    Love the pink!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work. What a generous and kind person you are to give your time to these projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx